You may have noticed our #FUOTM hashtag in previous posts, featuring creative professionals like Daniel Fortunato and Isabelle Santiago. (If these posts are news to you, we recommend you check them out!)
So what does #FUOTM mean?
Every month, Fourthdraft selects one of its users to feature on its homepage, blog and social media. #FUOTM is the hashtag used to mark content related to our Featured User of the Month.
What do you get out of being a FUOTM?
Being featured by us will help boost your online presence, but let’s go into the specifics of the perks you’ll get as our FUOTM:
- One of your strongest creative works will be featured on our home page for a whole month. You will, of course, be credited with a link to your Fourthdraft portfolio.
- You will be promoted in all of our social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Linkedin) with the hashtag #FUOTM.
- We will feature you in blog posts here (fourthdraft.com/blog). These will help visitors learn more about you and/or your work. You can provide us with any information you wish to include.
- You’ll have access to a Client Liaison who will help you compile, complete, and optimize your portfolio prior to your debut.
You could be the next FUOTM!
The basic requirements for being our Featured User of the Month are as follows:
- Have a complete Fourthdraft portfolio.
- Showcase good work (high resolution matters!)
- Work with us to get you into the spotlight!
Just about anyone can be featured if you show that your work is worth being seen by the world. We welcome creative people from all parts of the world, from all industries, to create a portfolio with us and have a chance to be featured. Comment below or email us if you have any questions, or if you think you have what it takes to be our next FUOTM.